BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

You don't know how it feels without a best friend by your side.

People have thousands of best friends but they are happy,
I have only one best friend but i have thousands of problems with him.
You don't know how it feels now.
Seriously you don't know how fucking bad it feels right now!

Few months back i was sitting on the same spot and crying everything out alone because of a girl.
Now am sitting at the exact same spot and crying everything out because of a best friend.

I can get a thousand girls if my gf leaves me,
but you are the one and only best buddy that i have,
i dont think someone else can replace you.

You are not even looking at my eyes when you're talking to me,
that bad i am in your eyes, isit?

Sitting alone at the park and reminicing the up's and down's we went through together.
I seriously don't fucking know what to do.
FUCK , i don't know what am i doing right now.

I told my dad that You and I had a fight and not even talking.
He said maybe its for our own good.
Maybe everything will be okay sooner or later.
but this is not good weyhhh.
It fucking hurtz.



I WISH,
MAYBE SOMEDAY WE'LL WAKE UP AND IT WILL ALL JUST BE A DREAM.

0 comments: