BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Know I Can Do It Again.

I don't wanna say much in this entry..
It's just that i lost hope and trust in my Friends and my so called Girl.
But not in myself.
I went through this same shit few years back
and now am going through it all over again.
Back then, i fought so hard to get outta this shit and finally i recovered.
Now i don't think it's impossible for me to do it for the second time.

You guys don't have to care about me,
you guys don't have to care about whatever fuck i'm thinking about you.
Just go on with your lifes.
And STAY OUTTA MY LIFE, IT AIN'T YOUR BUSINESS.
I WONT LET SOME COWARDS FUCK MY WORLD UP!


NO MORE TRUST,NO MORE FRUST !

From here on,
EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE !
hell jyeahhhhh !

0 comments: